Position Lead Valve & Actuator Engineer
Job Location: Bossier City, LA
- Create product design, package creation, and management of new valves and actuators to meet customer requirements.
- Initiate and modify new and existing part numbers within SAP system for gate valve parts and actuators.
- Create BOMs for new prototype designs and assist purchasing, quality, and operations during product development process.
- Develop CAD model and create design schematics for new prototype products.
- Perform engineering calculations and studies using technical tools.
- Develop quality and material specifications for new designs.
- Review and pre-approve engineering design files and drawings.
- Conduct Material Review Board (MRB) for valves and actuator products.
- Develop operations and maintenance manuals and work instructions for newly designed products.
- Program, maintain and assemble high pressure hydro-static testing units.
- Perform gap assessment of Quality Management System (QMS) and develop data analysis to ensure compliance with new quality specifications.
Submit qualifying resumes by email to Lauren.Roberts@vwusa.us